“Touch One, Reach Millions!”
To build and nurture a Christ-centered multicultural community in Atlanta, and to prepare individuals for a unique ministry to the world, through the leading of the Holy Spirit and spirit-filled prayer, praise, worship, teaching, and fellowship.
To bring people from a salvation experience to an intimate relationship with God, to celebrate the love of Jesus Christ and glorify the Lord by striving to live as Christ lived, experiencing the power of God's healing in our lives, while enthusiastically reaching out to others with compassion, respect and love for everyone so that we all may grow in faith and commitment together.
To use the word of God to teach life principles and skills that will empower and transform individuals and families, to live productive and healthy lifestyles that will help foster viable and safe communities to live, work and play.
To impact the world through biblical principles, making disciples while equipping the body of Christ to live victoriously in The Kingdom of God.
1. We believe the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, without any error, and is the all-sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is the one true God and became a man and dwell among us. He died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and therefore lost his right eternal life. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man's salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
5. We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man's works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
6. We believe in a regenerated church membership: that is, persons old enough to understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own free will, accepted Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
7. We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord's Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed by the church in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means for man's salvation.
8. We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that His Second Coming inspires believers to live a dynamic and zealous life of service for Him while waiting for His return.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell.
10. We believe in the autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subject to any other religious body or organization.
11. We believe it is every Christian’s responsibility to win others to Jesus Christ. We believe that every member should work to bring every possible person to Jesus Christ. Every member must give himself, his money, his time, his energy, and his abilities to promote the church’s program to reach the lost for Christ.
12. We believe the pastor is the God called shepherd of our church. We believe he is God’s prophet to give us God’s Word. We believe he is God’s man to lead our church to reach people for Christ. We believe that as long as he is faithful to God’s Word we are to give him our honest loyalty and enthusiastic support.